1) The opening credits for psychological drama series Dexter inspired me to include extreme close-up shots of not only people, but objects too. This is a little different from the usual and this could also represent the vulnerability of the characters featured in our music video.
2) The music video for "I'm Not The Only One" by Sam Smith inspired my group and I to include a love story in the music video. Also, the use of slow motion to show how exposed and hurt the characters will be included which is also featured in this music video.
3) Ed Sheeran's "The A Team" is another inspirational video because of the lack of colours used, as the whole video is filmed in black and white. This is something my group and I want to include in our music video. Also, the locations in London are something we want to use as well, for example Camden Town.
No comments:
Post a Comment